Server recommendations

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Mon Nov 6 18:17:59 MST 2006

there are plenty of distros available for this. I haven't used fedora, so I am
not as familiar with it as I am OpenSuse (and the XEN Architecture for
paravirtualisation).  Suse does have a nice enterprise package (I know, I use
it here as well and its not too expensive). as a "server grade" os, its not a
bad one. :)

let me know of you need some help. I can always use the OJT (and a small
renumeration). :)