OT: House rentals

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Nov 2 15:24:22 MST 2006

Am 02. Nov, 2006 schwätzte eric so:

> Looking to move ASAP out of this apartment, preferably into a house (current
> roommates are the two biggest, most disgusting pigs I have ever met).  Been
> looking on Craigslist, but not finding much local, and affordable.  Not
> looking for anything fancy, but I'd like to keep it below $900 a month, and
> some place rather close to downtown Tempe as well as 48th & Baseline
> (locations of the two jobs I have).  I also don't have a car right now, so
> going out to east Mesa, AJ, Surprise, Buckeye, etc isn't an option.

Call the MUAB at ASU and ask about their rental listings.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Sysdamin Days Phoenix, 6-7 Nov, now with edu discount  https://LOPSA.org/
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
#  are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
#  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
#  -- Theodore Roosevelt, editorial in the Kansas City Star, 07May1918