OT: House rentals

eric ericlists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 13:07:10 MST 2006

Looking to move ASAP out of this apartment, preferably into a house (current
roommates are the two biggest, most disgusting pigs I have ever met).  Been
looking on Craigslist, but not finding much local, and affordable.  Not
looking for anything fancy, but I'd like to keep it below $900 a month, and
some place rather close to downtown Tempe as well as 48th & Baseline
(locations of the two jobs I have).  I also don't have a car right now, so
going out to east Mesa, AJ, Surprise, Buckeye, etc isn't an option.

Back in Detroit, there were scores of places that kept databases of
privately owned rental homes in the area, and how I found a couple places
over the years.  Is there anything like that around Tempe that isn't a scam
place?

Eric