Domain names & GoDaddy

Eric "Shubes" plug at shubes.net
Wed Nov 1 09:14:13 MST 2006

FWIW, I use them for registration too. I'm not terribly fond of them, but
their support regarding transfers has been good, and I like their 'private'
registration service, so your personal name and address isn't available to
anyone who knows how to do a 'whois'.

I use dyndns.org for DNS services though. I like their web site a bit more
than GD, but their registration is more expensive and they don't offer
private registration. Their dynamic and custom dns services are great
though. They also notify you by email when they're doing maintenance or
having problems, which I really appreciate.

--
-Eric 'shubes'