Domain names & GoDaddy

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 06:59:47 MST 2006

Thats funny.  I feel the same way.  Did not like the work environment but I think they do a good job at hosting and registration.

Josh Coffman <josh_coffman at yahoo.com> wrote: If you intend to renew somewhere else, I suggest you transfer sooner rather than later. Transfers within the 60 days before renewal can be tricky, as hinted below.

I worked at GD for 2 years, and still have friends there. I wouldn't work there again, but have no problem giving them my business... compared to a lot of other registrars.

-j