Local System Administrator Opportunity

Adam Ballai minddog at cox.net
Tue May 30 19:56:20 MST 2006

Hey guys,

	I've just been put in the big seat of managing all technical development of a
local ecommerce marketing company.  We're growing at an exponential rate and
are in need of making some large changes to our network.  We are looking for
a talented individual looking to start on a contractual basis, with the
opportunity for a long-term position.

Required Responsibilities Include:
 - Managing nameservers
 - Managing LAMP based webservers
 - Managing LDAP/Kerberos
 - Managing Mail servers

Optional Responsibilities:
 - Security auditing application and network layers

Skills:
 - Ability to develop secure Bind 9 configurations
 - Ability to produce complex yet organized multi-user apache2 and lighttpd
configurations
 - Ability to construct mail relays with postfix and ldap authentication
 - Ability to construct cyrus imapd with ldap authentication and filtering
systems
 - Ability to design, develop, and maintain a ticket-based authentication
system using LDAP & Kerberos V (Kerberos optional)
 - Ability to secure nearly every nook and cranny (a plus!)
 - Availability is a must, no flakes please.

Experience Required:
 2+ years of System Administration in hosting environments
 2+ years of PHP scripting (very helpful!)
 4+ years of Linux familiarity - we need less questions, more help, FreeBSD
experience is major points.
 1+ years of Virtualization - optional, but a plus

Hourly Contract Rate: DOE

If you are interested in the position please e-mail adam at pinnaclecart.com with
your CV.  Thanks and good luck.

Regards,