more info- Re: mozilla/gmail problem

Michael bmike101 at cox.net
Tue May 30 15:29:00 MST 2006

what happens is when I go to gmail the mozillla window becomes "stuck".
meaning, when I click a window  it comes on top but whatever was within the
'frame' of the mozilla window remains as it was. Like.... if kmail is on top
of mozilla if I minimize kmail the kmail text that was within the mozilla
frame remains. I sure hope I didn't confuse anyone!