Anybody know any OO experts available for paid phone consultation?

Dennis Kibbe dennisk at linuxquestions.net
Thu May 25 08:56:07 MST 2006

--- joe at tlnf.com wrote:

From: "joe" <joe at tlnf.com>
To: plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Anybody know any OO experts available for paid phone consultation?
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:39:43 -0500

.
Do any of you know any Open Office Writer experts who might be available for
some paid telephone consultation?

I've been reading tutorials, trying to figure everything out; posting queries
various places, on PLUG, on the OOoForum.org forum, and elsewhere, but that
has proved to be way too slow, inefficient, and ineffective.

Please let me know if you know anyone who might be willing and able to lend a
hand via telephone consultation, for appropriate compensation.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I use Writer almost everyday, but won't claim to be an "expert" on every part of the program.

Is there a particular problem you need to solve?

Dennisk