VMware on Intel mini?

Carl Parrish lists at pcl-consulting.com
Wed May 24 12:08:23 MST 2006

Anyone know if VMware (or even better XEN) will work on a Intel Mac
Mini? I'm thinking of getting one for my wife (love the form factor).
But I'm going to strip OSX off as the primary OS and either install
Fedora Core or Yellow Dog Linux (depending on if I'm getting a PPC or a
Intel based mini). MacOnLinux seems like it will solve my problem if I
stick with PPC but they say on the irc channel that vmware works with
the intel version (can't find that on vmware's website though).