qmail toaster: 554 mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue May 23 15:24:24 MST 2006

> I've recently installed the qmail toaster (http://www.qmailtoaster.com) on
> CentOS. I'm in the process of redirecting messages from the old (hosted)
> server to my new one, and occasionally get the subject message.

Maybe show us the log entries related to that error message. Seems like
qmail at least should have some logging that explains why.

When searching logs, use underscores instead of spaces, like:
"554_mail_server_permanently_rejected_message_"

Follow the path of the email -- do you have logging at each step?

 Jeremy C. Reed