KDE Desktop Sharing

Alan Gore agore at qwest.net
Wed May 17 09:31:00 MST 2006

I want to set up KDE Desktop Sharing on an Open SUSE 10.1 system so I can
VNC to it from other machines. I set this facility up as indicated, but none
of my other machines can see it. Since this installation of SUSE is brand
new, there is probably some other setup I need to do first. On installation,
I allowed SUSE to set up basic internet access (Qwest DSL), which works
fine.

Any ideas on VNC? The clients I'm using, one on a Win XP PC and one on an OS
X Mac, have been well-tested with other VNC servers.