bridging

Empty plug at emptiedout.com
Tue May 16 19:25:29 MST 2006

I don't think you will find this to be as useful as you hope.
Shotgun-PPP was created specifically for this task- I don't think
there's an equivalent in ethernet land, especially when the remote IPs
aren't guaranteed to be together. You could try making two routes to the
internet (route add 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 eth0; route add 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
eth1; ) and get some very crude round robin routing stuff going on, but
I don't think it will work properly. You may be SOL, but I would do some
heavy googling and wait for more replies here.

~Ben

--
---
"Confession only helps if you actually feel bad for your actions.