Wanted Someone to Coordinate the Westside PLUG Meetings

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Mon May 15 21:09:43 MST 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 08:51:55PM -0700, David Huerta wrote:
> >Never been to the West Side before? Virtually nobody there aside from
> >a couple old folks.
> >
> And two other complete LUGs...

Ahh... Back to my point. See if any of those LUG people will present at
a west side meeting. At least some of those presenters would be willing,
I'm sure.

And that's all I'm going to contribute to this thread. I'm an east
sider, I'm afraid. Anything west of I-10 is east LA to me.

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |