Linux on laptops

stu wien33 at cox.net
Sat May 13 05:08:55 MST 2006

Suse 9.3 was my first taste of Linux ever. I installed it on my HP ze4420us
pavilion laptop, and accidentally wiped out my XP partition! I decided I
didn't need Windows after all, and never looked back. Since then, I've
gravitated towards Debian flavors, but I was happy enough with Suse when I
was running it.