Ann: East Side Meeting, Thursday, May 11th

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu May 11 11:01:06 MST 2006

The PLUG East Side Meeting will be held Thursday, May 11th.  Tonight!

What: PLUG East Side Meeting
When: May 11th, 2006 @ 7:00pm
Where: Sequoia Charter School in Mesa
(See web site FAQ for directions
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=25)

Topics:
- Report on the Desktop Linux Summit that happened  the end of last  month
(http://www.desktoplinuxsummit.com/)
- The PLUG Website: What's it got and how do I use it?

The above topics I am taking from memory so we'll see how right I am.
I'll be doing the PLUG Website portion so I know that is right!

I'll be a bit late and I think Hans is can't make it.  So, I don't know
who is leading the meeting.  I'll take over when I get there, if needed.

Alan