qmail mta vs. cox.net

Randy Melder randymelder at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:18:33 MST 2006

Fellas, thanks for all your help! After doing some research, I found that
some mail servers are requiring SPF records in DNS zone files now. So, I
found a wizard and generated one.

spininternethosting.net. IN TXT "v=spf1 ip4:68.142.96.60/16 a:
r69.spininternethosting.net mx:STMP mx:Server include:spininternetmedia.com~all"

Restarted DNS, sent four test messages from different methods... and all my
cox.net (and one prodigy.net) addresses got the mail.

Thanks again,

; )