Games (was Re: Doom.)

Michael bmike101 at cox.net
Fri May 5 04:56:29 MST 2006

so what do I do... download the doomlegacy software and then buy..... just the
standard doom software? Does this mean that every game that has an engine can
be played on Linux? If that is so it looks as if it may be time for a new
video card. Or else is a geforce 256 SDR going to work for me? The only
reason I haven't been playing games is because I thought  I needed special
software AND a video card.