on line banking

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Thu May 4 13:56:53 MST 2006

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 01:42:48PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Sorry, I was unclear. I didn't configure the User Agent Switcher to
> automatically do this per website. I don't see that feature in the version
> I am using (but sounds like a good idea). I manually added a entry for the
> "Firefox 1.5 on Mac OS X" and then when I visit the turbotax website, I
> click on Tools -> User Agent Switcher -> Firefox 1.5 on Mac OS X.

Still, that's easier than going to about:config and creating a new entry
and pasting in a user agent string I filched from my web server logs. ;)
Sounds like a good extension to have around!

> By the way, when I first tried to be Firefox 1.0 on Windows Xp, the
> website was unusable -- the content was smashed into about one inch height
> so I had to scroll to see the content.

I was IE 6 on XP and had no trouble (really running Firefox 1.0.6 on
OpenBSD 3.8).

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |