on line banking

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu May 4 13:42:48 MST 2006

On Thu, 4 May 2006, Darrin Chandler wrote:

> On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 12:53:25PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > firefox can do the same. I use the User Agent Switcher extension.
> >
> > For the Turbotax website, it pretends to be Firefox 1.5 on Mac OS X.
>
> I wish I had installed that extension! I had to manually change it to
> use TurboTax online.

Sorry, I was unclear. I didn't configure the User Agent Switcher to
automatically do this per website. I don't see that feature in the version
I am using (but sounds like a good idea). I manually added a entry for the
"Firefox 1.5 on Mac OS X" and then when I visit the turbotax website, I
click on Tools -> User Agent Switcher -> Firefox 1.5 on Mac OS X.

> I also took the time to write them to say how silly they were.

I need to do that also.

By the way, when I first tried to be Firefox 1.0 on Windows Xp, the
website was unusable -- the content was smashed into about one inch height
so I had to scroll to see the content.

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'