Fedora Core X startup

Kenneth madhse at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 14:40:02 MST 2006

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give that a shot. I wish there was a way to
track what was running as Gnome starts. I haven't had any other DNS related
problems, but I'll double check.

I did find a fix (or workaround) for the mouse sticking. It seems suddenly
the X server would not auto-detect the mouse protocol. Set it to an
appropriate value and that took care of that.