Recording Google Presentation on 13th [WAS: Re: Google on April 13th]

Scott spbz at cox.net
Mon Mar 27 18:30:36 MST 2006

Alan,

Please consider what I typed prior to be null and void then.  The idea
for charging any fee came from another person who responded earlier with
regards to be willing to pay for a recording to be done.  Cassette tapes
are usually cheap these days, but can still run a few bucks for really
high quality (the ones that don't bleed out sound as fast as some
do/did).  At any rate, I'm glad we were able to clear the air about it.

-Scott