OT: Mac OSX

Shawn Badger sbadger at cskauto.com
Mon Mar 27 07:29:53 MST 2006

I know of a couple that run on Palm's such as AutoTap and Auterra. I am
currently using the Auterra on my Palm and it does the basics ok, but I
am looking at the AutoTap for my next purchase becaue they have the
extended code set available.
You may also consider using something like VMware or Wine. I don't know
if they have it for Macs though.