OT: Mac OSX

Mike Garfias mike at garfias.org
Sun Mar 26 13:08:14 MST 2006

I just bought a new macbookpro (still hate the name).

I am needing an OBD2 scan tool to do some diagnostic work.  My choices are:
a) buy a Tech2 for $2500
b) buy software that does the scan which only runs on windows

I chose option b and bought a macbookpro which let me run OS X 99% of the time
and be happy, and still run windows to have the scan software when I need it.

Joshua Zeidner spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: