OT: Mac OSX

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 12:39:20 MST 2006

If a person has qualms about running a Microsoft product on their
computer, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
Especially considering the original idea was to dual-boot Windows.

On 3/26/06, Alex <slide.o.mix at gmail.com> wrote:
> However Virtual PC is a Microsoft Product in and of itself, so if you have
> qualms about using MS products, VMWare might be a better solution.
>
> slide

"There are no wise few. Every aristocracy that has ever existed has
behaved, in all essential points, exactly like a small mob."
- GK Chesterton