west side meeting? WHAT WESTSIDE MEETING?!?!?!

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Wed Mar 22 06:31:43 MST 2006

I know I volunteered to give the next presentation, but I will *NOT* be
able to make the meeting next week.

Replacement speaker required.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITdepartmentAZ.com
480-544-1067

In business, there are always problems.  It's how they are handled
that makes a difference.  Are you happy with your IT Manager?