west side meeting? WHAT WESTSIDE MEETING?!?!?!

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Mar 22 01:11:58 MST 2006

Am 21. Mar, 2006 schwätzte Mike Schwartz so:

The west side meeting is the 4th Tuesday of the month. Today was the 3rd
Tuesday. The west side meeting is NEXT Tuesday, the 28th.

> PS: when there is a PLUG meeting in the HT1
> bldg at  GCC  (on a  Tues. night) (e.g.),
> we should at least notify "Ray Esparza"
> <ray.esparza at gcmail.maricopa.edu>
> so he could (perhaps) announce it in the LINUX
> class that he teaches, in that same exact bldg,
> on Tues/Th afternoons.

It would be great to get some of the students to show up. We're there the
4th Tuesday every month.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  I'm not anti-social, I'm pro-individual. - der.hans