How to set up: enter email address to download a pdf file

Mike Garfias mike at garfias.org
Sat Mar 18 13:38:10 MST 2006

Sorry, I missed the database in there :)

I've worked in the hosting env before.  The smart people run an account under
suexec/fastcgi so that the perms the site execs with isn't system wide.  That
way you confine the user to their own little sandbox.

The not-so-smart hosting places don't do that.

Craig White spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: