How to set up: enter email address to download a pdf file

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Mar 18 13:31:21 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 13:25 -0700, Mike Garfias wrote:
> Its still possible.  I've built sqlite databases on my mac, and moved them to
> my linux server with no issues.
>
> SQLite ends up being some libs, and a single file.
>
> Craig White spoke forth with the blessed manuscript:
> > he's using a hosting system
----
actually, my reference to his using a hosting system was that they would
impose restrictions upon what apache can do and if I ran a hosting
system, which I don't and am not certain of the implications, I am not
sure that I would allow apache to write files anywhere but to a temp
filesystem

A db is what I suggested in the first place.

Craig