ICANN and Verisign .com deal

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Thu Mar 16 15:41:20 MST 2006

Anyone know if the FTC/USPS ever followed through with mail fraud
prosecution against Verisign?
http://siliconvalley.internet.com/news/article.php/1441651

http://www.pageweb.com/domain-scams/ indicates other registrars are
doing the same thing - not just Verisign.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITdepartmentAZ.com
480-544-1067

In business, there are always problems.  It's how they are handled
that makes a difference.  Are you happy with your IT Manager?