Subject: usb flash drive as swap in linux

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Thu Mar 16 15:28:16 MST 2006

I have a ton of old memory laying around.  If you are coming to the west
side meeting, I'll bring it.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITdepartmentAZ.com
480-544-1067

In business, there are always problems.  It's how they are handled
that makes a difference.  Are you happy with your IT Manager?