Blocking bittorrent?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Mar 14 17:54:12 MST 2006

On a residential account ($39 per month, dhcp), they definitely do
packet filtering...but I don't think it goes beyond ports 25, 80,
137-139 & 445

I will report back next week on bittorrent because FC-5 is supposed to
release 3/20 (Mr. Coffman will go into a heavy pant just reading this)
and I'll see upload/download but I probably have to fix my router to
permit people to download.

Craig