Google on April 13th

Scott spbz at cox.net
Sat Mar 11 21:56:49 MST 2006

der.hans wrote:

> Am 10. Mar, 2006 schwätzte Scott so:
>
>> Recording this event should be paramount, in that case.  Some of us
>> have the
>

> We want to record it. Alan mentioned that we can't do video as the slides
> are not allowed to be given out. We should still be able to do audio as
> another group did. We have to check ahead of time.

I noticed the bit about the slides.  Since they're to be displayed on a
screen, perhaps we could angle the cameras to not encompass said screen,
thus eliminating the chances of the slides being caught on any visual
media.  With the way the room is setup and designed, this wouldn't be
very difficult to accomplish.

>> ability to do so, I believe.  Perhaps we could coordinate efforts in
>

> Dennis has been working on recording options for the meetings.
>
> I'm certain he'd be happy to have some help.

I look forward to discussing this with him.