Google on April 13th

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Fri Mar 10 12:10:11 MST 2006

On Mar 10, 2006, at 9:01 AM, Alan Dayley wrote:

> We announced this at the East Side Meeting last night.  We are very
> excited about the tremendous support of PLUG from Google.  We are also
> excited about the topic of this presentation since it should
> attract many
> from the community at large.
>
> Next month's East Side Meeting will host a presentation by Google's
> Vince
> Busam.

I just heard a news item on NPR that Google is going to be locating
in Tempe.  They're going to open an office on the ASU campus, and I
presume they'll be building something more permenant in the area as
well.  The report said their lease at ASU was for a maxiumum of 3
years, in the area of Rural & Apache.

alex