resend - need email server recommendation

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Tue Mar 7 10:48:08 MST 2006

This procedure worked very well.  I had 2 issues (small) and feedback
has been provided to Bill.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITdepartmentAZ.com
480-544-1067

In business, there are always problems.  It's how they are handled
that makes a difference.  Are you happy with your IT Manager?