Slick Tool

Richard Wilson r.wilson9 at cox.net
Wed Mar 1 21:45:07 MST 2006

Kevin and all,

The keyboard and mouse on my XP client system are still alive and
working when synergy is active -- my nine-year-old son and I had some
fun with it earlier.  When I moved the mouse cursor back to my Linux
desktop, he moved the XP mouse cursor around using the locally (XP)
attached mouse.  When I moved the cursor back to the XP desktop, it
grabbed the mouse cursor from his position and put it where I "entered"
the XP screen on the left side.  When we tried to use both mice the
software kept up with both inputs...

I don't know if this means it will meet your needs or not, but the
client keyboard(s) and mice are still active.

Rich