64 bit systems

Jonathan Claxton jzc at globalcrossing.net
Mon Jun 26 09:49:27 MST 2006

I have a 64 bit laptop from Gateway, model
MX7515(http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Gateway/NewM520/5382nv.shtml)
which is one of most powerful single cpu laptop that one can get. The cpu
is the Mobile AMD Athlon 64-bit 4000+ Processor.

Runs Fedora Core 5 just great. I tried the 64 bit version and while it ran
great, but it doesn't run flash which I needed so I installed the 32 bit
version and all is ok. I didn't have do anything to make it all work. I
haven't try to run the wireless connection yet but from my understanding,
it will run if setup.

All in all, a great laptop for the price. I got it at BestBuy late last
year.

Jon