reading ntfs with redhat 9.0

Cat Chapman koolkat2500 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 15:12:09 MST 2006

I don't know much when it comes to Redhat distros... but isn't there an
RPM package or something that gives you NTFS-capabilities?
Anyways, you could always reformat the drive to FAT32. I've had no
problems reading/writing to FAT32 filesystems under Linux. It is
possible to convert the filesystem from NTFS to FAT using software like
PartitionMagic under Windows. PMagic isn't cheap, but I don't think I
know anyone that's actually payed for it. ;)
You could always use a LiveCD like Knoppix to read the files and write
them to the Redhat filesystem. Just a thought.