CMS for family website?

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:06:53 MST 2006

For simple easy cross of blog and calendar type stuff, may I recommend
http://www.wordpress.org/ and for the calendar part:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugins/Calendar_Event

Wordpress is extremely popular and as far as I understand really easy to use
and maintain. I have more than a few friends that use it for their own
stuff, but I personally have never gotten into the whole blogging thing; so
I have never personally used it. But this does sound like it is right up
your alley, and they have redesigned everything to make it even easier to
use and to understand.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell