OT: need an opinion

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Jun 20 16:04:40 MST 2006

Understood. Thank you for that clarity...

Puts me in a bad position now... lol
I need more hard drive space but I have no budget for it...

A single file server with only 50gb of backup and multiple servers that need
backing up. Plus user documents and email... argh. Sometimes corporate life
stinks.

Luckily I have an extra 250gb USB drive hidden!

nathan at paysonlinux.org

IT Consultant