wireless internet providers in the North Phoenix area?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jun 14 23:02:45 MST 2006

Am 14. Jun, 2006 schwätzte Dan Lund so:

> There is Phoenix Internet also... they offer wireless.
> I live in Deer Valley, and I checked their website out... said it was
> available.  They use microwave, same as Sprint.
> http://phxinternet.com/

They run ads on the PC Chat Show. I heard a couple while listening to
archives yesterday, but hadn't yet posted to the list.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
# To us former windows users, linux IS an easter egg :) I cant remember
# how many times i said to myself "i can do that?" -- BoBB