wireless internet providers in the North Phoenix area?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:44:09 MST 2006

There is Phoenix Internet also... they offer wireless.
I live in Deer Valley, and I checked their website out... said it was
available.  They use microwave, same as Sprint.
http://phxinternet.com/
I don't work for them, and I've never had their service.  So, take
what I say as a friendly FYI.
I'm too lazy to switch from Cox... as they say, people don't change
until the pain of not changing is greater than the pain of changing.

--Dan

--
"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte