OT: University of Phoenix Online

Jason jason at spatafore.net
Sun Jun 4 21:37:11 MST 2006

Hi guys and rare gals on the list....

I am looking for a degree. I was starting to attend PVCC over the past year but every computer class I have registered for the past 2 summers have been cancelled. I need education available year-round and it cannot interfere with work.

So, with that said, I am looking into UOP(online).

What have been your experiences with this college? Heard good news? Bad news? No news? Please let me know. I really need an option and this appears to be the best one. But I believe it's a pricey one. Not sure if it will be worth it.

So, experiences?

Sincerely,

Jason Spatafore