Mythtv with Qwest Choice service?

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Sat Jun 3 20:41:34 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 13:03 -0700, Steve Smith wrote:
> I don't suppose you know of an existing program that'll learn and
> regurgitate IR commands from a remote? That'd be a time-saver.

The only one that I know of is the one that comes with the RedRat IR
blaster/receiver.  I've only used it on Windows though.

I haven't looked at Qwest Choice for a while, but when I did, they only
provided RF remotes for their boxes... you might get caught there also.
I've never tried to emulate an RF remote, it should be possible, but
I've never tried.

		--Ted