ext2/3 on USB?

Mark Jarvis mark.jarvis at pvmail.maricopa.edu
Fri Jun 2 12:35:36 MST 2006

Thanks! What tool did you use to diddle the existing partition setup? I
have a 512MB drive that I'd like to create a small 64MB ext3 partition on.

While having both on an existing drive would be nice, if the dual thing
isn't feasible, I suppose I can just watch & pick up a small cheapie on
sale.

-mj-