Asterisk (complete n00b)

Carl Parrish lists at pcl-consulting.com
Mon Jul 17 18:59:45 MST 2006

Kevin wrote:
> On 7/17/06 5:57 PM, "Carl Parrish" <lists at pcl-consulting.com> wrote:
> Asterisk should be able to use Lingo just like any other SIP gateway.
> Although, I haven't read many good things about Lingo.  There seems to be a
> lot of complaints with their service.  I have no experience with them.
>
> ...Kevin

I've been using Lingo for about a year now not too many problems. I have
had a few instances of losing a call while a client was on the other end
but that may have been my Cox connection. I actually have more problems
with my Cox phone line than I have with Lingo. I just added Asterisk:
The Future of Telephony <http://safari.oreilly.com/0596009623> To my
Safrai library so hopefully soon all my questions won't be n00b
questions (though I expect I'll still have several). Of course I should
proably direct them to the Asterisk list but this is the best mailing
list I know of.