man pages

Siri Amrit Kaur tigerflag at tigerflag.com
Tue Jul 4 14:43:11 MST 2006

On Tuesday 04 July 2006 11:05 am, betty kindly wrote:

> linux is just so great, there is always something new to learn. (that
> should keep us from getting alzheimer's)

I had to laugh. That's the main reason I keep trying to learn Linux! I'm so
not a geek. Nothing about commandline comes naturally to me and I can't
remember more than three commands. But I keep trying, because I figure it's
enough of a challenge to keep my brains from turning into (more) mush as I
grow old...

Siri Amrit
--
Tigerflag Natural Perfumery, LLC