man pages

betty molossermom at ev1.net
Tue Jul 4 11:05:35 MST 2006

stu, thanks for the idea "man man" that was helpful and really gives me
a good idea of where to go when i need to look up something.

and craig, i did try the ls -l /usr/share/doc that is too complicated
for me!

ps; husband knows my geekyness since i built him his own linux computer
last year, but he stopped using it after a few months, and just uses his
m$ machine that i did at the same time. he's just too busy to learn a
new op sys navigation and he's still remembering fortran....
:))
linux is just so great, there is always something new to learn. (that
should keep us from getting alzheimer's)
--
betty i.
www.WebCanine.com