new monitor and thanks

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Tue Jul 4 13:04:00 MST 2006

I used to think the same thing...

Then I saw Fry's side-by-side demo of the monitors.  There is a big
difference in clarity, color, brightness (I sound like a jeweler).

I have a 19" Spectre from Sams, and it is great.  It cost $270 (I think).

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.