fc5 & bcm43xx

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 16:12:13 MST 2006

Hi,

   I'm sure this has been talked about here or other
places, but bcm43xx support is included with the most
recent kernel (2.6.17?) I just updated fc5 on my
laptop and the bcm43xx support was used instead of
ndiswrapper for my wiresless.

   It was kinda nice that everything just worked, but
I was expecting to enable it myself. Might have
preferred it, but oh well.

   At least on my hpzv5440, the bcm4306 just works!

   Now, has anyone heard about a 22mb limit for the
bcm43xx driver?

Thanks
Josh