ASULUG Spring Mega Installfest Aprill 15th

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 31 22:40:31 MST 2006

Am 29. Jan, 2006 schwätzte Dennis Kibbe so:

> On Monday 23 January 2006 18:45, Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu wrote:
>> ASULUG Mega Installfest - April 15th
>>
>> We have just reserved our rooms and would like you to mark your calendars
>> for a day of food, fun, prizes (good ones this year) and Linux!  We are in
>> the Vantana rooms (MU226 A & B) this year which is on the second floor of
>> the ASU Memorial Union.  The event is from 11am - 7pm and is (as always)
>> free and open to all!
>>
>> Please see our webpage in weeks to come for additional details, and don't
>> for get to sign up if you want to volunteer!
>> http://asulug.org
>
> Bryan,
>
> Cool!  Can I bring my taxes and have you do them at the same time? (for those
> that don't know, Bryan is an account.)

Used to be a group at ASU that helped people with taxes. Make sure to put
up ads for the InstallFest around where people show up for that assistance
:).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans